Thank you for your interest in volunteering or working with our organization. We do not presently have any volunteer opportunities at the Centre.
We are always interested in hearing from qualified trauma therapists looking for employment. If you are interested, please contact the Organizational Coordinator at 566-1864.
Fundraising is an on-going necessity, in order to raise the money necessary to provide programs. If you have any ideas about possible fundraising events or wish to make a donation, please contact the main office at 566-1864.
THERAPIST, PART-TIME PERMANENT, CHARLOTTETOWN
This position will begin at 3 days per week on January 1, 2014. There is a possibility of the position becoming full time as of July 1st, 2014.
We are looking for the following qualification and qualities in a candidate:
- A minimum of a Masters’ degree in Social Work, Counselling OR related training and experience as a trauma therapist
- Knowledge and experience in trauma recovery therapy and working with survivors of sexual abuse and assault
- An understanding of the impacts of sexual assault and childhood sexual abuse on individuals, families and communities
- A commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in French an asset
Please submit a cover lever and resume by December 1, 2013 to:
The Hiring Committee
PO Box 1522